Thursday 16 February 2012

Scientists Study How Little Exercise You Need

You know, I used to feel the same way (i.e. macros are more important, and as long as you got your nutrients, the source doesn't really matter).

But a while ago, I changed my lifestyle -- vegetarian, gave up alcohol, coffee, and most processed foods, and just started eating healthier foods in general.

I've seen a drastic difference in not just my fitness levels, but also my stamina. I'm having the flu right now, and yet, my buddies and I just had an intense workout out for over an hour at the gym, and I didn'

Source: http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdotScience/~3/13P7X16_bkg/scientists-study-how-little-exercise-you-need

kirstie alley r.e.m. kindle library lending kindle library lending hp ceo jackie robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment